Saturday, June 13, 2015

Rye of the Tiger - 6/9/15

Rye of the Tiger



Brewery- Great Lakes Brewing co

Country-USA

ABV- 7.9%

Look orangish like a sunset orange. Pretty decent sized head

Feel - not very carbonated. But it feels thick.

Smell- smells great! Light.not sure how to describe it. After smelling it again, it smells a bit fruity.

Taste- a little bit not overly bitter. Nothing stands out or is distinguishable. 

Opinion- it's not the worst beer I've had. It's not something I'd crave or go running back to, but if it didn't have my favorites, I'd drink it. I'm kind of indifferent to it. 6-10


(Side note- as the drinker drank on it is noted that it tasted better the more you drank and that is indeed a good thing no?) and no we did not listen to eye of the tiger by survivor when this beer was opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment